Thursday, November 1, 2012

Throw A Little Glitter first Make Up tutorial on You Tube! Subscribe!

Hey Everyone!!! Ok I know its been awhile, but I have been keeping busy, I just recently moved and now I reside in the beautiful City of Van Nuys!! Ok well enough about all that, I want to share with you my new and First Make Up Tutorial I was blessed to find a the perfect first guest to share my technique on how to do the smokey eye look and as well as how I contour. This of course is my first ever video! Many more to come! Please take a look, let me know what your thoughts are & what you would like to learn! Thanks so much for your continuous support Throw a Little Glitter is on its way to becoming one of your house hold make up artist names:) Thanks everyone! Please watch and take a moment to comment and subscribe to my channel!!
http://youtu.be/iDP1seKHDlA

No comments:

Post a Comment